Private Equity and Venture Capital
Healthcare in the recent times has witnessed increased interest and activity from Indian and International Investors. The portfolio firms, in turn, face pressures of both scaling up and improving overall performance to generate value. At the same time, given the myriad of healthcare business models in the country, identifying the right opportunity and target continues to be a challenge for Investors. The end objective for both Investors and Portfolio firms continues to be achieving higher return on investments.
What We Do
Our services range from identifying the right opportunities and potential targets for Investors to due diligence for these target firms. For the portfolio firms, we assist in creating and implementing expansion roadmap, driving efficiencies and implementing sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue. Here is an illustrative example of the work we have done:
- Conceptualizing and Implementing comprehensive marketing plan for an innovative firm in retail Orthopaedics
- Comprehensive Opportunity mapping in healthcare across various healthcare delivery formats
- Healthcare Sensitization workshop for leading Investment houses in India
- Business Model Blueprint for a large investment house in Home Healthcare
- Conceptualization and Implementation of Primary Healthcare Clinics for an International Investment Firm
Customers who trust us
- First and foremost, I must congratulate you on having created a truly professional outfit. In a wider context where timeliness, adherence to past promises and clear follow up can be, to put it mildly, lax, your outfit has risen above the seeming standard approach and driven hard to get things right. Secondly and perhaps more importantly, I have felt that you and your team have treated Razi as more than a project and us as more than clients. I feel that you have truly taken ownership of the promise that a clearly articulated and executed Razi concept can hold and have driven to make sure that such a promise becomes reality. The level of engagement that we have felt from you and your team has made this experience truly worthwhile; I have felt that the journey has become a truly shared endeavor and not one where you are merely cheering from the sidelines. Rather you and your team have been in the trenches with us and have been doing some of the lifting. Not merely an encouraging face, but a true partner.
– Snehal Patel, Senior PE Professional Pharmaceuticals