Healthcare Marketing Strategy
Right pricing strategy coupled with effective communication can not only help bridge the price-value perception gap but also act as a lever for higher returns. To deliver high-impact healthcare marketing strategy, we focus on the right messaging, simple yet significant creative and effective media choices. It helps us ensure that investment in advertising for our client’s yields desired an increase in revenue and profitability. With our in-depth knowledge of emerging media options and ‘what makes the millennial tick’, we have created trend-setting marketing campaigns. We have observed how the absence of product-focused sales, and of training and selling tools tend to compromise sales force effectiveness. We have helped achieve dramatic impact in sales channel results through a well-executed multi-pronged strategy.
Our Healthcare Marketing Services include
– Market Segmentation & Positioning
– Brand Identity Design & Development
– Pricing Strategy
– Sales Force Effectiveness
– Digital and Social Media
– PR, Events & Promotions
Why Medium for healthcare marketing strategy?
– Expertise in creating the right communication strategy translating to effective messaging
– Delivering desired communication through multiple media channels
– Strong focus revenue and profitability for marketing investment
– In-depth knowledge of consumer psychographics and purchase behaviour
– Track record of creating trend-setting campaigns
– Track record of improving sales channel results through a well-executed multi-pronged sales strategy
Healthcare Marketing Insights
Doctors no more? – With increasing price regulations and a rise in the number of integrated healthcare systems, the role of doctors has shifted from decision makers to influencers.
Consumers or researchers? – The consumers today do their homework before visiting the healthcare facility. They are partially aware of their condition and treatment options. Healthcare today is perceived as a collective responsibility of the doctor as well as the patient.
Go Digital – Google says, 77% of patients use search engines prior to booking appointments. We say it is prudent to be where 77% of your target audience is. For consumer marketing, mobile/tablet apps, social media and digital ads are showing the greatest growth.
Healthcare Marketing ideas
Reach for the consumers – Healthcare marketers need to increasingly target consumers and payers. With the growing usage of the internet for health specific searches, consumers today are more cognizant of the available treatment options. Consequently, they would be more inclined towards the brands/options which they would come across in relevant platforms.
Content shall decide – Patient-centric healthcare has given rise to increased transparency, and an empowered healthcare consumer. Search, sites and reviews are raking in the numbers. Healthcare marketers must adapt to this new reality and work towards a digital content funnel that would guide the decision making the journey of the consumer.
SMART In-bound practice – An easy to navigate website, an informational blog, lots of videos and info-graphic content and strong SEO attributes should do the trick.
Developing the High-Impact Brand Identity for the Latest State-Of-The-Art Municipal Hospital in Gujarat
Customers who trust us
Pharma companies are under relentless pressure to stay relevant in an increasingly crowded and competitive domestic market place. Traditional growth areas such as anti-invectives are slowing, and chronic therapies are emerging as the new growth areas. Newer physician and patient outreach programs, are disrupting the traditional channels of sales-representative based selling. New product launches in the domestic market are at all-time lows, and it is becoming increasingly important for pharma companies to make the best out of each new launch.
In this challenging market, we at Medium Healthcare Consulting have helped Indian and global Pharmaceutical companies develop winning commercialization strategies. We use a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods and proprietary frameworks, depending on the type and complexity of offering, the market being evaluated, and the stage in the assessment process.
Some of our latest assignments included developing a Go-to-Market Strategy for an artificial dermal substitute, for a domestic pharma major.
In this context, we have created successful sales and marketing strategies for a wide range of clinics, ranging from primary care to chronic care and clinic offering niche services. Our marketing and sales interventions have on an average resulted in a revenue increase of more than 60% post implementation of select interventions.
We firmly believe that a well thought out and meticulously executed marketing and sales strategy, should lead to a significant increase in the overall revenue of the hospital. Our hospital clients on an average have witnessed more than 60% sustained increase in revenue. A careful examination of the existing product strategy and pricing strategy is a precursor to creating the right marketing plan. This is followed by arriving at segmentation plan and communication strategy for each of these unique segments and sub-segments. In addition, we carefully examine existing sales force and their overall sales approach including sales story. We create suitable communication collaterals and a well-designed incentive plan. This is followed by implementation of interventions with a keen focus on delivering results.
In this context, Medium has a successful track record of creating successful go to market strategies for both existing and new equipment and devices in different specialties, ranging from Cardiology to Laparoscopy and Robotic Surgeries, to name a few. The strategy starts right from arriving at high level value propositions to customizing the same for unique target segments and defining the sales story. During the course of our research, we invariably end up identifying unique prospects who could be potential early adopters of the concept.
- Mr. ]alan is a pioneer in the healthcare marketing and is considered a ‘Guru’ by many in branding and marketing, who was behind the creation of some very well known health care brands. Interacting with him, I found him to have a very fertile mind with out-of-box ideas but always rooted to the ground with a practical approach. He helped us create the strategic marketing plan and also the brand identity for Aster Medcity, our 570 bed world-class flagship hospital at Kochi. I have found him getting very deeply involved with personal time commitment rather than delegating.
– Dr. Azad Moopen, Chairman, DM Healthcare
- After one year of starting our clinic, we needed end to end support on strategy and execution for our existing clinics and scaling up strategy for the brand. Medium helped us increase our revenue by more than 60% in a timeframe of six months and also improved our operational efficiencies. For them Advanced Diabetes has been their own business model rather than a mere consulting assignment.
– Hetul Mehta, Founder, Advanced Diabetes Centre